Skip to main content

The greatest wealth is health.”

Roman poet

Keep your body fit, your mind challenged and your heart engaged. Your physical limitations will largely affect the extent to which you enjoy your retirement.

The good news is that your quality of life is completely in your control. Studies show that only 20 percent of how we age can be attributed to genes, the remaining 80 percent is determined by our lifestyle choices. You have the power to regulate factors such as diet, exercise, pollutants, health habits and smoking. And generally speaking, Retiremeant™ allows you more opportunity to spend time on your health. Why not devote a good portion of it to being healthy?

Emotional health is also a key consideration when it comes to your overall wellbeing. It has everything to do with your mental attitude. Practise gratitude and consciously find joy in every moment of every day to keep a positive attitude flowing.