Joni started out in Marketing & Sales working for: Unilever, Kimberley Clark & Bristol Myers Squibb.
She then left the hustle and bustle of the corporate world to establish her own leadership training / skills development business in 1996.
Joni currently facilitates, coaches & speaks locally & internationally (literally from Cape to Cairo as well as other funky places like Columbia, Mexico and good ‘ole New York! )
She is truly passionate about partnering with Leaders and Teams to ignite personal growth, team cohesion, performance and sustainable transformation.
The Enneagram Personality System, is a passion of Joni’s . She coaches and facilitates teams helping individuals to understand …
- what makes each of us “tick” ?
- how do we each play to our strengths, to maximise effectiveness in our ‘time-poor’ lives?
- how to harness the complexity of interpersonal relationships … both at home and at work!
Joni’s Enneagram world…
- Founding member of the Enneagram Institute of South Africa in 2005 (linked to New York)
- Member of the International Enneagram Association (USA)
- Principle Member of The Nine Domains Group, LLC (USA)
- Executive Coaching using the Enneagram
- Team Facilitator (Change , Conflict Resolution, Enhanced Performance & Growth Workshops)
- Non-profit work for budding entrepreneurs and NGO’s.
Joni’s ‘E4R’ : Energy-for- Resilience Workshops & Key Note Talks
Joni collaborates with Celynn Erasmus (a Registered Dietician) pragmatically offering a 3-pronged approach for people to combat stress and other depleting conditions, in order to become more energetic & resilient. Feeling FABulous is easy when you use their simple F, A & B approach : Fuel your body, Activate your brain & Behave in a way that serves you and your family / friends & colleagues well. Feeling FABulous 24-by-7 is the rock solid foundation needed to live a meaningful, purpose driven and authentic life.
Joni’s ‘pride’ and source of tremendous joy are her two gorgeous teenage girls, and her 3 whacky (& very demanding) dogs . She keeps herself active travelling and exploring South Africa and aboard. She keeps physically fit …literally ‘running wherever she goes’. She’s grateful, on many levels, to say that 2015 is her fourth year running both the Two Oceans and The Comrades Ultra Marathons.
Ntsiki Mkhize is a social entrepreneur, speaker, MC, facilitator and change agent.
She is passionate about working with people to inspire, connect and empower them to discover their purpose, and then implement practical methods for personal and business success.
Ntsiki works with Joni Peddie at The Resilient Energy Center as a keynote speaker empowering individuals, teams and organisations with pragmatic, science-backed tools and techniques, to be resilient in this VUCA world.
- Why? Team members are sick, stressed and near burn-out.
- How? Personal and organisational resilience is needed in this ever-changing and complex world.
- What? The FAB Quotient™ framework for resilience is: Fuel for sustained energy + Activate for brain fitness and to reduce stress + Behave for better self-awareness and more effective collaboration.
Ntsiki coaches on personal branding, living on purpose and personal development. She is co-founder of The Princesses Foundation; director at Pamanda Properties, Pamanda Farming and eKasi Entrepreneurs; presenter and content producer for Basic on MyBigStartup.com; presenter on CareerConnect for Business DayTV and host of That’s 20’s Podcast.
Ntsiki believes in service and developing others and volunteers as a mentor at Phakama Women’s Academy and Hadithi Wethu.
Ntsiki is the author of her soon to be published book: My Hall of Mentors: Lessons Learned Along the Journey of Success. In addition, she writes regularly on the topic of Living on Purpose. She holds a B.Com Marketing Management and B.Com Honours Logistics Management from the University of Johannesburg, where she is the Ambassador for their Centre for Social Entrepreneurship.